Copper River's subprime short fails to stem the red ink
Wed Dec 5, 2007
Shorting subprime hasn't produced huge net returns for
everyone. Despite its big, and early, short bet on subprime
lender Novastar Financial, which has finally imploded, Copper
River was posting a loss this year of about 17% as of the end
of October, on top of a decline of more than 9% in 2006.
Copper River performed well...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager