Praesidium readies long-only launch for January
Wed Dec 5, 2007
Praesidium Investment Management is preparing to begin
trading a concentrated long-only fund that closely resembles a
private equity vehicle but will carry hedge fund-like fees.
Firm co-founders Kevin Oram and Peter Uddo will co-manage
the Strategic Opportunities Fund, which will hold 10 to...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager