Revised House tax bill takes aim at offshore accounts
Fri Dec 14, 2007
In the latest twist in the tax debate, the U.S. House of
Representatives passed a bill Wednesday that could result in a
large tax increase on hedge fund earnings.
The measure, H.R. 4351, attempts to reduce the impact of the
alternative minimum tax (AMT) on middle-class Americans
and to pay for this relief by closing a loophole that allows
hedge funds to...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager