Most strategies suffered in tumultuous November
Fri Dec 14, 2007
U.S. hedge funds hit a wall in November, as tumultuous
markets felled most of the Absolute Return Indices,
according to early performance estimates. Equities funds
suffered the worst this month: the Technology Index and U.S.
Equity Index fell 1.88% and 1.54%, respectively.
The Absolute Return Composite Index fell 0.74% in November,
dropping its year-to-date return to 8.38%. This was the
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager