Goldman’s new long/short fund set to raise $6 billion
Wed Dec 19, 2007
Goldman Sachs new high-profile long/short equity fund,
which is expected to begin trading on February
1, will likely raise about $6 billion.
The fund, called Goldman Sachs Investment Partners, will be
managed by Raanan Agus, head of the principal...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager