Caruso leaves Lehman
Fri Nov 3, 2006
Jolyne Caruso is leaving her position as global head of
absolute return strategies at Lehman Brothers.
The move, which Lehman confirmed earlier this week, comes as
the firm reorganizes its $6.5 billion hedge fund business ahead
of the arrival of George Walker, a former Goldman...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager