Lone Pine offers emerging-market long-only fund
Wed Jan 30, 2008
Lone Pine Capital is branching into long-only territory for
the second time, in this case to offer a $1.5 billion fund that
will focus on emerging markets.
Founder Steve Mandel and his team of portfolio managers will
run Lone Dragon Pine, which is set to launch in April. While
the extreme volatility that has recently seized emerging
markets could make the timing less than ideal, investors expect
that Lone Pine's reputation, as well as investor...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager