Falling market catches prominent players
Wed Jan 30, 2008
Like fish out of water, several large hedge funds found
themselves ill-positioned for January's downturn and by the
second half of the month had recorded declines.
As of January 18, the year's second full week of trading,
the S&P 500 had fallen 9.75%. Hedge fund losses were...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager