Performance profile: Clarium's vision pays off
Wed Jan 30, 2008
Clarium Capital Management's global macro fund was firing on
all cylinders in 2007 as bets across a gamut of asset classes
paid off to score an estimated gain of 40.3% for the year. By
comparison, the HedgeFund Intelligence Global Macro Index
posted a median return of 12.5%. The firm extended these gains
into January, gaining 22% though January 25.
Clarium's largest gains were...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager