Absolute Return Indices: December gains top off a fitful year
Wed Jan 30, 2008
Last year ended on a quiet note as the Absolute Return
Composite Index gained 0.42% to finish at 8.53% for the year.
The Absolute Return Macro and Commodities Indices both gained
in December, finishing the month at 0.78% and 2.45%,
respectively. The distressed, credit and convertible &
equity arbitrage indices struggled in December. Distressed was
down 0.34%, credit lost 0.08% and convertibles dropped
ABSOLUTE RETURN STRATEGY INDICES
ABSOLUTE RETURN COMPOSITE INDEX...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager