Year in review: In an eventful 2007, hedge funds show their mettle
Wed Jan 30, 2008
Last year's turbulence provided plenty of opportunities for
U.S. hedge funds, and overall they performed reasonably well.
For 2007, the Absolute Return Composite Index gained 8.56%,
with emerging markets, commodities and macro funds turning in
especially strong results.
The structured finance meltdown and ensuing credit crunch
set the stage for the best hedge...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager