Equities: Stockpickers triumph in '07 on uptick in volatility
Wed Jan 30, 2008
A number of marquee long/ short names turned in stellar
performances in 2007, a year when equity markets experienced
wild volatility as the VIX (volatility index) moved to 22.5 in
December, up from 11.6 a year earlier. Stockpicking was
One of the top-performing global equity funds was
Zweig-DiMenna International, which gained 79.1% for the year.
By comparison, the Absolute...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager