Toronto firm offers single-manager strategy
Wed Jan 30, 2008
Fund-of-funds operator Diversified Global Asset Management
is preparing to launch its first single-manager hedge fund
strategy, which is designed to appeal to institutional
investors seeking an efficient way to access more commoditized
hedge fund approaches.
The new multistrategy offering will allocate to a variety of
mature hedge fund strategies based on a systematic analysis of
asset classes and markets. They will initially include macro,
long/short equity, equity market neutral, relative value/event
and fixed income/credit....
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager