SAC spinoff bets on the cyclical
Wed Jan 30, 2008
Losers can become winners rather quickly (and vice versa).
Or so says Kingdom Ridge Capital's marketing materials. The new
technology-focused equities shop, founded by SAC Capital
Advisors alums Chris Zepf and Brian Thonn, cites examples where
the "see-saw" demand and product cycles provided moneymaking
profits for long and short positions in the same stock.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager