Satellite invests $300 million in spinoff
Wed Jan 30, 2008
Satellite Asset Management and its affiliates have invested
$300 million in SIR Capital Management, the fledgling energy
fund started by Satellite alums Vince Maddi and Sean Brennan.
The investment gives New York-based Satellite a minority equity
stake and lower fees, but not voting rights, in the nascent
firm, according to SIR's...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager