Citigroup suspends redemptions in credit fund
Fri Feb 15, 2008
Citigroup has temporarily suspended redemptions in its
Corporate Special Opportunities (CSO) fund, which follows a
credit and event-driven strategy, as investors attempted to
pull 30% of the $500 million funds assets following an
11% loss in 2007.
"We have temporarily suspended redemptions of all shares of
CSO to stabilize...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager