Balestra shines during a tough January
Fri Feb 22, 2008
January was a tough month for hedge fund managers across the
board, which makes Balestra Capital Partners return that
much more impressive.
Last month, James Melchers $450 million global macro
fund climbed 9.7%, following an astonishing gain of almost 200%
earned last year by shorting subprime. By comparison, the
Absolute Return Macro Index returned a paltry 0.08%, and...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager