Campbell revamps approach after performance decline
Mon Mar 3, 2008
Campbell & Co. is overhauling its investment process
after continuing to underperform the average managed futures
program in January.
The $8.5 billion firms president and chief executive,
Terri Becks, outlined the plan of action in a February 4 letter
to investors, noting that it is intended to address in
particular the firms disappointing...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager