SAC's Walter resurfaces in Bay area
Mon Mar 3, 2008
Former SAC Capital Advisors short-term trading star Rich
Walter is preparing to launch a San Francisco-based global
long/short equity fund.
Walter's venture will be called Bellman Walter, as Jeff
Bellman, a former SAC energy trader, has joined Walter in
setting up the new firm. The pair is expected to bring...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager