Credit crunch claims new victims, slapping Drake, Blue River
Fri Mar 14, 2008
The credit crunch claimed two new victims in the U.S. this
week with Drake Management facing potential fund liquidations,
and Blue River Asset Management liquidating its main municipal
bond fund. Others affected include ZAIS Groups Euromatrix
Fund and GO Capital Asset Management, both of which have
blocked investor redemptions.
The $4.4 billion New York-based Drake Management, founded in
2001 by BlackRock and Pimco alumni, told investors Wednesday
that it is contemplating winding down all three of its...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager