Funds show strength in February
Fri Mar 14, 2008
Absolute Returns updated industry medians
have supported early indications of February being a strong
month for the majority of hedge funds, with the Absolute
Return Composite gaining an estimated 1.3%.
In particular, managed futures and commodity hedge funds
have built on strong January performance to display their
noncorrelation to the general market. The Commodities
Index rose an impressive 5.9%, bringing its year-to-date return
to an outstanding 9.41%,...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager