Severn River gives back investor capital
Fri Jan 13, 2006
Scott Roth's Greenwich, Conn.-based Severn River Capital
Management is giving back all investor capital following losses
of 7.68% since its July 2004 inception.
The firm plans to keep its two funds open with whatever
capital remains from founders and from those investors who seek
to remain in the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager