BSAM hedge funds could go solo
Mon Mar 31, 2008
The hedge funds under the Bear Stearns Asset Management
umbrella are likely to be weighing their options in the wake of
JPMorgan's announced acquisition of Bear Stearns. The funds may
attempt to go it alone rather than become part of another
investment bank, according to someone close to BSAM.
Bear's emerging market, market neutral and European
long/short funds are struggling to produce...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager