D. E. Shaw to carve out direct lending fund
Mon Mar 31, 2008
D. E. Shaw is planning to give outside investors discrete
access to its direct lending business by raising a new fund.
Shaw has been running the strategy for about four years, thus
far funding it solely through the $20.7 billion...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager