Claren Road sells stake to Goldman
Mon Mar 31, 2008
Claren Road Asset Management, the $2.7 billion global
long/short credit firm founded by former Citigroup prop traders
Brian Riano, John Eckerson, Sean Fahey and Albert Marino, has
sold a minority stake to the Petershill Fund Offshore, a
private equity vehicle run by Goldman Sachs.
New York-based Claren Road disclosed the deal to...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager