Marathon alum forms distressed-debt shop
Mon Mar 31, 2008
Brett Jefferson, a former portfolio manager at Marathon
Asset Management, has launched Hildene Capital Management and
is hoping to raise $1 billion for the May 1 launch of its
maiden distressed-debt vehicle.
"Substantial opportunities exist in the distressed/stressed
structured finance market due to...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager