Sorin takes on partner for commercial property fund
Fri Mar 28, 2008
In a move to expand its commercial real estate
strategies, Sorin Capital Management, a $1.5 billion
fixed-income shop based in Stamford, Conn., announced that
Brian DiDonato, formerly of Capmark Investments, has joined the
firm as a senior partner.
DiDonato will be a portfolio...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager