Man group buys 50% of credit firm Ore Hill
Fri Apr 4, 2008
Market volatility and flailing credit and equity markets are
making it difficult for hedge funds to post gains. But that
hasnt stopped a number of alternative investment firms,
eyeing a value play, from buying stakes in hedge funds.
Man Investments announced Monday that it was acquiring 50%
of U.S.-based credit shop Ore Hill Partners. At...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager