MFA endorses Paulson plan, backing hedge fund self-regulation
Fri Apr 4, 2008
The Managed Funds Association came out in support of U.S.
Treasury Secretary Henry Paulsons blueprint for
streamlining federal oversight of the financial industry, which
appears to lessen the regulatory scrutiny of hedge funds.
MFA is in full...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager