Halcyon builds team as it prepares to be acquired
Fri Apr 4, 2008
Halcyon Asset Management, a global multistrategy firm in New
York with more than $11 billion in assets, has hired several
new executives as the firm prepares to go public via
acquisition by a blank-check company. The proposed acquisition,
by Alternative Asset Management Acquisition Corporation, was
announced on March 13.
Joining Halcyon as executive vice president of finance and
operations is Jerry Bailey....
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager