Hedge fund investor sues Citi Alternatives, alleging fraud
Fri Apr 11, 2008
A wealthy investor in Boca Raton, Fla., has sued Citigroup
Alternative Investments, alleging that the firm failed to
properly disclose the risks in a fixed-income hedge fund that
suffered big losses in last years second half.
In an 18-page complaint filed on April 4 in the U.S.
District Court for the Southern District of Florida, the
plaintiff accuses Citigroup Alternatives of marketing...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager