When it bleeds, it leads...
Wed Apr 30, 2008
By Michelle Celarier
As Absolute Return was going to press, the bodies continued to
pile up, and the wounded were many. In this issue, you'll find
that credit shop Arx Investment is shutting down after posting
a mere 3% loss this year, and that highflier Passport Capital -
which was up 220% in 2007 and won our coveted Fund of the Year
Award - is down 10% for the year through March. Meanwhile,
Clinton Group, with a roughly 40% drawdown this year, is on
Yes, the news...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager