Passport's frustrating plunge
Wed Apr 30, 2008
John Burbank's Passport Capital, which triumphed with a 220%
return in 2007, based largely on its subprime short, is now
suffering. The aftershock from the credit crunch that was so
profitable for Passport last year has devastated Passport's
positions this year in its various funds.
Burbank's global strategy fund lost...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager