Citadel émigré raises $1.5 billion
Wed Apr 30, 2008
Former Citadel Investment Group equities chief Anand
Parekh's Highliner Investment Group opened its flagship equity
fund to outside capital on April 1, pulling in $400 million
from a small group of investors and bringing the new firm's
total assets to about $1.5 billion.
Prior to the opening, Parekh had accepted more than $1
billion in a managed account run for a single anchor investor,
reportedly Deutsche Bank, where Parekh...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager