Absolute Return Indices: March ends a tough first quarter
Wed Apr 30, 2008
The Absolute Return Composite Index lost 1.1% in March,
erasing its February gains and bringing its total for this
year's first quarter to -1.05%.
Equities struggled again,...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager