Strategy focus: Macro drops in March but outperforms in Q1
Wed Apr 30, 2008
Several unusual events in March, including the fire sale of
Bear Stearns to JPMorgan Chase, contributed to volatility
across asset classes that hurt many global macro players.
That month, most of the strategies tracked by Absolute
Return lost ground, including global macro, which dropped 1.51%
- its worst month since May 2006. That loss was in...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager