Drake to shutter flagship $2.5 billion macro fund
Fri May 2, 2008
Drake Management has decided to liquidate its $2.5 billion
Drake Global Opportunities Fund following big losses.
The macro fund, which invests primarily in fixed-income
securities, has reported back-to-back declines for the past six
months. Double-digit losses in both October and November 2007
put the fund down about 24%...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager