Och-Ziff plans new fund, reports quarterly loss
Fri May 2, 2008
Dan Ochs Och-Ziff Capital Management Group announced
Wednesday that it plans to launch an emerging markets fund as
it tries to attract more capital. The firm also reported a
first-quarter loss, largely due to IPO-related costs, and all
four of its hedge funds fell over the same period.
The firms assets rose 30% year-on-year to reach $33.3
billion at the end of March, but are almost...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager