Merrill, Lehman prop chiefs to launch hedge funds
Fri May 9, 2008
Merrill Lynch and Lehman Brothers are set to lose key prop
traders, both of whom are reportedly leaving to set up their
own hedge funds.
Boris Ehsani, head of Merrill Lynchs principal credit
group, is leaving following the banks decision to...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager