Citadel hires JPMorgan executive for securitized products role
Fri May 30, 2008
Citadel Investment Group continues to build its fixed income
business, announcing the appointment of a former JPMorgan
executive to lead its securitized products operation.
Bill King, JPMorgans global co-head of securitized
products, will join the $20 billion firm in August. He follows
in the footsteps...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager