Bear Stearns to close event-driven fund
Fri Jun 6, 2008
Bear Stearns Asset Management is closing its event-driven
fund following poor performance and in the wake of the
firms acquisition by JPMorgan.
BSAM will close the Bear Stearns Focused Opportunities Fund,
managed by Kenneth Cavazzi and Erik Jacobson. BSAM has not
determined the exact timing of the shutdown.
The managers have had...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager