BNP Paribas acquires BofA equity PB business
Fri Jun 13, 2008
BNP Paribas is acquiring Bank of Americas equity prime
brokerage business, which had been on the block since January,
in a major strategic move to boost its activities in the U.S.
and expand its position in global equity derivatives....
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager