Mortgage crisis fells another Braddock fund
Wed Jul 30, 2008
No amount of restructuring could save Braddock Financial's
$330 million Mortgage Opportunity Fund VI, which lost 20% in
2007 even after the fund had cut way back on its leverage. Fund
investors, notified in May that the fund would pursue an
orderly wind down, are expected to receive their first
quarterly distribution on July 1. Braddock has told clients the
wind down could take two to three years.
Such news is not the first for Braddock investors. Last
summer, Braddock decided to unwind two other funds tied to the
Braddock was founded...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager