Balyasny maps out new long/short vehicle with $100m
Wed Jul 30, 2008
#Balyasny Asset Management expects to launch a new strategy,
Atlas Fundamental Trading Fund, on July 1 with close to $100
million. The fund is looking to secure long-term capital and
has stringent terms for early redemptions.
The equity long/short vehicle, which will be managed solely
by founder Dmitry Balyasny, will focus...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager