Clarium pro launches macro/equity hybrid fund
Fri Jul 11, 2008
Matt Kratter, a former head trader for Clarium Capital
Management, hung his own shingle last month with the launch of
Redwood City, Calif.-based Kratter Capital, a venture partially
seeded by his former boss.
Kratters initial fund is a hybrid vehicle that invests
in equity options, with a macro overlay serving as a form of
risk control in case the portfolio ends up too heavily...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager