Ackman’s bet on Target also hits Loeb, Sandler
Fri Jul 18, 2008
Activist investor Bill Ackman isnt the only marquee
manager to suffer from his ill-timed bet on the shares of
embattled retailer Target.
As first reported in the May edition of Absolute Return, Dan
Loebs Third Point and Ricky Sandlers Eminence
Capital invested in the special purpose vehicle Ackman founded
last June exclusively to purchase Target....
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager