GLG continues hiring spree in wake of Coffey’s departure
Thu Jul 24, 2008
GLG Partners announced Monday that it has hired a chief
investment strategist, Jamil Baz, who will work closely with
Driss Ben-Brahim, one of three high-level executives hired to
replace star trader Greg Coffey.
Baz will assist Ben-Brahim in developing the $24 billion
London-based and U.S.-listed...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager