Citigroup closes last of Tribeca funds
Fri Aug 8, 2008
Citigroup is closing its Tribeca Convertible fund, the last
vestige of the firm’s nearly defunct Tribeca
Global Management hedge fund platform.
Formed in 2004, Tribeca Global was intended to attract as
much as $20 billion...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager