Dow Kim abandons Diamond Lake
Fri Aug 8, 2008
Dow Kim, former co-president of global markets and
investment banking at Merrill Lynch, has finally abandoned
plans to launch hedge fund firm Diamond Lake Investment Group.
Kim’s decision follows months of uncertainty, in
which expected anchor investors and others rescinded
commitments amid the difficult fundraising environment.
Kim, 45, was believed to have found Asian
financial-institution backing for his New York-based Diamond
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager