FRM backs ex-Magnetar team at Victory Park
Fri Aug 8, 2008
FRM Capital Advisors (FCA), the hedge fund seeding division
of $15 billion global fund of funds group Financial Risk
Management, has announced its first strategic relationship with
a significant investment in Chicago-based asset-backed
financing fund Victory Park Capital Advisors.
The deal comes seven months after the new FRM unit launched
its FCA Catalyst fund to invest in emerging managers. Having
launched with initial capital of $250 million, the fund is now
well on its way...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager